I’ve been tagged! The five weird and wonderful habits of a highly effective blogdog by Tin Tin and Linda
I do know that this is a bit late… and i apologise for it… too many things happening.. and too many pictures to be posted up!
What happens is this: you play the game and start by listing five weird things/habits about yourself. Then you tag five friends and list their names.
Those blogdoggies who are tagged need to write on their blogs about their five weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag five more ‘victims’. And so on.
Don’t forget to leave your ‘victim’ a comment that says “You’re tagged!” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. I hate getting spray with Plush Puppy Seabreeze oil even though I know that it is good for my fur. I will bark and snarl at it.
2. I will jump into any pool of water that I see without hesitation.
3. I loooove tummy rubs in the mornings and will climb on to S’s bed to get them.
4. I looove people patting me on my head.. if you start patting me. Make sure you are ready to give more.. cos I’d put my head where your hands are and demand that you continue patting me.
5. I am a very modest dog by nature.. and am very discrete when I do my no. 2. I will hide underneath shrubs and bushes to do it.. and often end up with lots of leaves and twigs in my coat!