May 31, 2007
May 28, 2007
Guess wat.. me tagged by Ben!
List out 7 thingy that you never mention in your blog, then tagged another 7 victims.
1. i’m learning how to weave!
2. I am learning how to weave mainly at home.
3. I have my own home made weave poles at home
4. I bashed thru the weave poles most of the time and knock them all down!
(lousy homemade weave poles!)
5. My favorite agility equipment is the tunnel
6. I am mainly motivated by TREATS!!!
7. I love agility cos i get lots of food toeat!!!
Let me think of whom to tag!
May 26, 2007
Date: Saturday, 2nd June 2007
Hares: David, Louise, Poppy.
Register Start 4.30 pm
Run Starts at 5.00 pm
Location: Lorong Lada Hitam
Direction: Off Mandai Road
Members fees:Non-Beer Drinkers $60* (half year)
Beer Drinkers $80* (half year)
Guest not registered:
Non-Beer drinkers $15
Beer Drinkers $20
*Fees include all drinks and circle snacks.
For further information call
Sandra hp: 9833 9317
Web page: www.doghash.com
See you there!
May 25, 2007
As some of you guys know.. i came from a shelter, a very good shelter to be honest called Mutts and Mittens.
I am really grateful and thankful for the care and concern that they show me during my stay there. And best of all, they didn’t give up on me and even helped me to find my furever home.
Now, come June, Mutts and Mittens are having an adoption cum fund raising drive.
1. Adoption drive to get the homeless dogs a home;
2. Raise fund to sterlise animals in the shelter.
How can you help?
1. Donate human and doggy stuff to sell at the drive. (Drop a note if you have things to donate. I can arrange for my S to pick up. Altenratively, you can bring down to Mutts and Mittens.)
2. Come down for the adoption drive to buy things and donate money.
3. Adopt a dog/cat if you are able to
4. Spread the word to your contacts
P/s… unfortunately, on that day.. i will not be going down as S is working. however, we have prepared a whole lot of stuff to sell. From branded new clothings (with tags even), electronics, cute doggy diaries to doggy stuff!
May 24, 2007
May 22, 2007
Came across an artist who does doggie art as a hobby..
(art piece of Riley and Rebel)
And here’s a picture of the dogs with their art piece!
Isn’t it amazing?
It totally blew me away.
The art piece made by Claudine were painted using acrylics and colour tissues… very Eric Carle!!!
And here’s other pieces that Claudine has done up.
(pictures by Claudine and Kelly)
May 20, 2007
Cos here is Kingsley the Ogre-Dog from Far Far Away Kingdom.
I can be sweet and nice.
However, i will let you know that i eat giant bunnies for breakfast
So you have been warned!
Be very very afraid of the Ogre-dog!